HOFF'S NEW CHUCK WAGON CHILI POWDER
- An incredibly flavorful seasoning with zero salt and no sugar
- Blended with premium spices that compliment your foods without overpowering them
- A handmade, small batch, Tennessee product
- Naturally gluten-free and vegan
- See Hoff's recipe below!
Hoff's NEW Chuck Wagon Chili Powder is the same secret ingredient used in Hoff's very own, award-winning Chili! This handmade seasoning is mixed with dried Ancho, Guajillo, and Pasilla chiles along with Smoked Paprika, Cumin and more. While it's amazing on chili be sure to try it on your tacos, blend it with your burgers, or even mix it with your favorite rub! This versatile chili powder is Vegan & Gluten, has zero salt, and is naturally sugar-free.
- Heat Level: Mild (Lightweight)
- Ingredients: Dried Chiles (Ancho, Guajillo, Pasilla), Garlic, Cumin, Smoked Paprika, Oregano, Bay Leaf, and Rice Fiber (A Natural Anti-Caking Agent)
- Suggested Pairing: Chili, Tacos, Burgers, Beef Jerky and add it to your favorite rub!
Hoff’s Chuckwagon Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Hoff ’s Chuck Wagon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup beef stock or water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 27 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can of beans (drained and rinsed)
Brown ground beef over medium heat and drain fat if desired. Return to heat and add chili powder, salt, and tomato paste. Cook for 1 minute then add the rest of the ingredients. Bring to simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Add salt to taste. Top with sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onions, and of course Hoff Sauce!